Goods and Services Tax (‘GST’)
GST has been the biggest game-changing reform in India’s Indirect Tax Structure which has rightly attracted the heightened interest from all the stakeholders. GST is one indirect tax for the whole nation on the supply of goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the consumer. As GST will affect every part of the business of industry from Cash Flows, Financial Reporting, Tax Accounting & reporting, profitability, pricing, supply chain, ERP, contracts redesigning, IT, marketing, etc. Therefore, one of the biggest challenges for the industry would be the requirement of right guidance which can help them sail through GST transition and guide them about its impact and implications. We provide the following services to our clients:
- GST Impact Analysis & Treatment
- Supply chain Impact Assessment
- GST Implementation
- Accounting & Reporting
- Training Managers & Staff
- Technology Updates & Support
- GST Compliance Framework & Standard Operating Procedures
- Post Transition Review
- Knowledge updates and support in various domains of GST like Interstate Taxable Supply, Exemption and Exclusion, Meaning of Supply, Place of Supply of Goods and Services, Time of Supply
Advisory & Strategic Consulting Support
- Formulating efficient supply chain models for minimization of indirect tax cost.
- Advisory on Indirect Tax issues and Foreign Trade Policy-related matters.
Registration & Compliance Support across India
- Obtaining required registrations and licenses
- Obtaining Registration under Import Export Code
- Assistance in releasing of refunds from the department.
Special Valuation Branch
- Registration of Special Valuation Branch (SVB) with the Customs department
- Drafting appropriate agreements between importer & supplier
- CA Certifications by Customs Department
- Summary statement of import
- Submission of replies for the questionnaire and coordination with Custom Departments
Registration, Renewal, and Appeal with Special Valuation Branch
- Drafting Collaboration Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Technical Assistance Agreement or any other agreement/contracts with the Supplier.
- Assisting in the preparation of the reply to the Questionnaire to be filled by importers and exporters who are related to the foreign supplier/purchaser
- CA Certification and Preparation of last three years statements
- Collating all the necessary and critical documents required for registration
- Assistance in obtaining the renewal of the order of SVB
- Assistance in filing an appeal to the Commissioner of Customs (Appeal) of the respective jurisdiction.